Who we are
Our website address is: https://digiphoto.co.in.
Legal Agreements : DigiPhoto cares about your privacy. For this reason, we collect and use personal information only as needed to deliver our products, services, websites and mobile applications, and to communicate with you about the same, or as you have requested (collectively, our “Services”).
What information do we collect?
· Telephone number
· Date of birth
· Email address
· Billing and payment information
· Candidate information (for job applicants)
· Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
If at any time you have questions about our practices or any of your rights described below, you may reach our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) and our dedicated team that supports this office by contacting us at email@example.com. This inbox is actively monitored and managed so that we can deliver an experience that you can confidently trust.
What information we collect, how we collect it, and why?
Much of what you likely consider personal information is collected directly from you when you:
· create an account or purchase any of our Services (ex: billing information, including name, address, credit card number, government identification);
· request assistance from our award-winning customer support team (ex: phone number);
· complete contact forms or request newsletters or other information from us (ex: email); or
· participate in contests and surveys, apply for a job, or otherwise participate in activities we promote that might require information about you. However, we also collect additional information when delivering our Services to you to ensure necessary and optimal performance. These methods of collection may not be as obvious to you, so we thought we’d highlight and explain a bit more about what these might be (as they vary from time to time)
What are our Cookies Policy?
Cookies and similar technologies on our websites and our mobile applications allow us to track your browsing behaviour, links clicked, items purchased, your device type, and to collect various data, including analytics, about how you use and interact with our Services.
What are the ways to collect cookies?
These technologies automatically collect data when you use and interact with our Services, including metadata, log files, cookie/device IDs, page load time, server response time, and approximate location information to measure website performance and improve our systems, including optimizing DNS resolution, network routing and server configurations. Specifically, interactions with the features, content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the Services, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the Services were used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the Services, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers and error data is collected.
Why do we collect cookies?
What supplimented data do we receive?
Supplemented Data may be received about you from other sources, including publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, in which case we may combine this data with information we already have about you so that we can update, expand and analyse the accuracy of our records, assess the qualifications of a candidate for employment, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you. If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
How we utilize information?
We strongly believe in both minimizing the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that (1) for which we have been given permission, (2) as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or (3) as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes
How we handle Delivering, improving, updating and enhancing our Services?
We collect various information relating to your purchase, use and/or interactions with our Services. We utilize this information to:
· Improve and optimize the operation and performance of our Services (again, including our websites and mobile applications)
· Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services
· Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems
· Collecting aggregate statistics about use of the Services
· Understand and analyse how you use our Services and what products and services are most relevant to you.
· Much of the data collected is aggregated or statistical data about how individuals use our Services, and is not linked to any personal information.
How do we share with trusted third parties?
We may share your personal information with affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third-party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf, such as:
· Processing credit card payments
· Serving advertisements
· Conducting contests or surveys
· Performing analysis of our Services and customers demographics
· Communicating with you, such as by way email or survey delivery
· Customer relationship management
· Recruiting support and related services.
Our Policies to communicate with you?
We may contact you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service-related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed based upon legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
· Text (SMS) messages
· Telephone calls
· Messenger applications (e.g., WhatsApp, etc.)
· Automated phone calls or text messages.
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account and visiting “Account Settings” page.
Collecting information and co-branding
If you make use of a service that allows you to import contacts (ex. using email marketing services to send emails on your behalf), we will only use the contacts and any other personal information for the requested service. If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy for the Transfer of personal information abroad?
If you utilize our Services from a country other than the country where our servers are located, your personal information may be transferred across international borders. Also, when you call us or initiate a chat, we may provide you with support from one of our global locations outside your country of origin.
What are our Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests?
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
How you can access, update or delete your data.?
To easily access, view, update, delete or port your personal information, or to update your subscription preferences, please sign into your Account and visit “Account Settings.” Please visit our Privacy Center for additional information and guidance for accessing, updating or deleting data.
If you make a request to delete your personal information and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
If you are unable for any reason to access your Account Settings or our Privacy Center, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “Contact Us” section below.
What are our Age restrictions policies?
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 18. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 18. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 18 has provided us with any personal information, please contact us.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. Unless permitted under applicable laws, we will not:
· Deny you goods or services.
· Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
· Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
· Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to this policy